As mentioned on my last video, today I’ll be sharing with you guys my Bold Brows routine using Tweezerman products. Last week, I shared with you how I do my brows to look a little bit more defined yet still natural looking. This week, I’m going for a bit more of a bolder brows look. This bolder brows look, I think, gives a bit more of a youthful vibe to the overall look. Anyways, check out the video below and read more to see how I achieve this look.
For today’s post, I’ll be sharing with you guys products that were sent to me by Tweezerman and for the tutorial, I’m showing you guys how you can achieve a natural yet defined looking eyebrows. Read more below to find out all the products I used, and don’t forget to check out the video tutorial to see how I fill my brows!
Today’s Tweezerman Brush IQ tutorial feature the makeup brushes that were given to me as part of the PreenMe VIP program. Earlier this week I received the Tweezerman goodies (picture on Instagram), and today I’ve decided to do an easy Bronze smoky eyes look using mostly those brushes. A big THANK YOU to Preen.me for sending me the Tweezerman products!
The Tweezerman brushes that are featured on today’s tutorial are “blender brush”, “shader brush”. “liner glider”, and “brow brush“. I’ve also used the “Pro-Curl lash curler ” and “no-mess mascara guard“, but it was used off camera. I’ll try to post a short Instagram video on how-to use the curler and mascara guard next time! So, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Just a quick note on these brushes, they are amazing! I’m saying it not because I received it for free, but truly these brushes are on the best synthetic brushes I’ve ever used. The shader brush is very sturdy and really great for packing on the color on the eyelid. The liner glider brush is awesome in creating a soft diffused liner look. I’ll talk more about the brushes when I have the chance to review them. Until then, you’ll see these brushes popping on my tutorials!
Scroll all the way to the bottom to skip the how-to, and jump to the Product List.
1. I primed my eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”. Using Tweezerman Blender Brush, I applied MAC Skinfinish “Medium Plus” powder all over my eyelid.
2. Using a blending brush, I applied KVD Shade + Light Eye palette in “Ludwin” as a transition shade.
3. Using another blending brush, I applied KVD Shade + Light eye palette in “Succubus” on my crease.
4. I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow “Bronze Divine” on my eyelid using Tweezerman Shader brush. I also applied this eyeshadow along my lower lash line using Tweezerman Liner Glider brush.
5. Using a small shader brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow “Sahara Treasure” on the inner corner of my eyes.
6. Using Tweezerman Liner Glider brush, KVD Shade + Light Eye palette in “Shax” along my upper and lower lash line. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
7. I filled my brows using Tweezerman Brow brush and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”.
8. I curled my lashes using Tweezerman Pro Lash Curler, and applied Dior Backstage mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
9. I applied Gwiyomi Boutique False lashes #3 on my upper lashes.
10. For my face, I applied NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation in “Punjab”.
11. I applied NARS Radiant concealer in “Custard” under my eyes and on my blemishes.
12. I set my face using CoverFX translucent powder.
13. I lightly contoured my face using Smashbox contour kit.
14. I applied Smashbox Halo Powder blush “In Bloom” on my cheeks.
15. I added a little bit of The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer” highlighter on top of my cheekbones, on the bridge of my nose and on my cupid’s bow.
16. For my lips, I lined and filled it using L’oreal Color Riche lip liner “Beyond Pink”. Then, I applied YSL Pop Water Glossy Stain “Eau de Coral (203)”
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – MAC Skinfinish powder “Medium Plus”
- Transition – KVD Shade + Light Eye palette in “Ludwin”
- Crease – KVD Shade + Light eye palette in “Succubus”
- Lid/lower lash line – L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow “Bronze Divine”
- Inner corner – L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow “Sahara Treasure”
- Liner (upper and lower) – KVD Shade + Light Eye palette in “Shax”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”.
- Mascara – Dior Backstage
- Lashes – Gwiyomi Boutique False lashes #3
- Foundation – NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation
- Concealer – NARS Radiant concealer in “Custard”
- Setting powder – CoverFX translucent powder
- Contour – Smashbox contour kit.
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Powder blush “In Bloom”
- Highlight – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Lip liner – L’oreal Color Riche lip liner “Beyond Pink”
- Lip stain – YSL Pop Water Glossy Stain “Eau de Coral (203)”