For this week’s tutorial, I decided to use my NARSissist Palette again! I fell in love with this palette all over again. I feel like it’s such a great palette with a more mature color option. For today’s tutorial, I picked out my favorite shades which were in the range of grey, lavender, and violet. I know the picture doesn’t show much of the lavender/violet on the lid, but I assure you it’s such a pretty grey with very subtle hint of lavender/violet in it. If you’re one not to wear color, and prefer a much neutral option, this would be a great addition to your makeup wardrobe.
Oh, just to let you guys know, I have been trying to update my Instagram daily. I’m going to try to do a weekly “Monday Makeup Inspiration”, and regram/repost-ing every look that YOU guys do if you FOLLOW me (@kireimakeup) and add #kireimakeup to your Instagram pictures! I’d love to see your makeup and/or your re-creation of any of my looks!
1. I’ve prepped my eyelid using Urban Decay Primer Potion in original. Using a blending brush (from UD Naked 3 palette), I applied NARS Brousse II on my crease.
2. Using a small shader brush, I applied NARS Pandora II on the outer V of my eyelid.
3. I blended my crease by applying NARS Madrague I using a clean blending brush. I used this shade as a transition color.
4. I applied NARS Ashes to Ashes on my entire eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush. I also added a little bit of NARS Lhasa on top of it.
5. I created a winged liner along my upper lash line using L’oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer 24hr in Blackest Black and an angled eyeliner brush. Using whatever was left on the brush, I ran it along the lower lash line, and waterline.
6. I also used a small shader brush and applied NARS Ashes to Ashes along my lower lid.
7. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde and Brunette. I cleaned up the edges of my brows using Cover FX G20 cream foundation. If you want to know how I fill my brows, please check my brow tutorial.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara. I also applied falsies (Korean’s falsies, not sure what it’s called since the brand is not in English).
10. I lightly applied highlight and contour using CoverFX cream foundations in G20 & N110. Check out my BACON post to find out how I used CoverFX to do my highlight and contour.
11. On my cheeks, I applied Revlon cream blush in Pinched.
12. On my lips, I applied Revlon Mauve it Over matte lipstick.