I’ve recently bought Smashbox Full Exposure palette using my 20% discount from Sephora (yippie!). I’m pretty sure if you guys follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you would’ve seen the picture of the palette there.
Anyways, I’ll talk more about the palette in depth later on. I just have to say, this is an amazing palette! The shimmer side of this Smashbox Full Exposure Palette has beautiful glitters, which surprisingly stayed on the lid really well. Not to mention, the palette consists of nudes, greys, blacks and browns! Both in shimmer and matte! So much love!
This look is perfect for everything! If you want to wear it out on a date, skip the false lashes. It’s so perfect for the upcoming holiday (too early?), brides and any type of parties. It’s warm, not too smoky, not too light. Just enough shimmer, and I love the combination of different textures.
The rest of the face is kept quite minimal, with a tad more highlight to compensate for this winter weather. I used L’oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain to keep my lips moist.
1. I prepped my eyelid using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Using a fluffy blending brush (Crown Brush Pro Blending Fluff C433), I applied Smashbox Full Exposure palette M2 eyeshadow slightly above my crease.
3. Then, using Sephora Bullet Crease 221 brush, I applied M1 on the outer V and on the crease.
4. I applied Smashbox Full Exposure palette M7 on the outer quarter of the lid using Crown Brush Round Crease.
5. I used the tip of the Round Crease Crown brush to apply Smashbox Full Exposure palette M1 eyeshadow on the lower lid. Then, I applied M7 just on the outer half of the lower lid.
6. Using Firm Shadow 157 Crown Brush, I applied S3 on the eyelid.
7. I created a winged liner along the upper lashline using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Liner.
8. I lined the outer half of my tightline using the black side of Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Carbon Cleopatra.
9. I applied Tarte Light, Camera and Lashes mascara, and also Eyeme false eyelashes (sample from a friend) on the upper lashes.
10. Using Red Sable Oval Crown Brush, I applied Smashbox Full Exposure palette M4 under the brows.
11. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and Brunette.
12. I applied MUFE HD Elixir to prep my face.
13. Then, I applied MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC30 all over my face.
14. Under the eyes, I applied Giorgio Armani Master Corrector no. 2.
15. Then, I applied MAC Pro Conceal/Corrector in Medium under my eyes, and on my blemishes.
16. I powdered my face using CoverFX Translucent loose powder.
17. I applied MAC Shadowy as contour, MAC Cubic as blush, and Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond as highlighter.
18. On the lips, I applied L’oreal Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Eternally Nude.