Another look using Smashbox Full Exposure Palette! I’ve created a natural warm-toned look using this palette in Smashbox Full Exposure Look #1, and I’ve also created a more glam look in Holiday Makeup using MAC Diva.
This time, I wanted to create a smokey eyes makeup with the palette, and so, I created this look! This look is a mixed of both the matte and shimmer eyeshadows from the Full Exposure palette.
Since it is smokey eyes look, you might want to do your eye makeup first before the rest of your face in case of fall-out.
1. My eyelids were prep using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Using a fluffy brush, I applied Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow in S6 slightly above the crease of my eyes.
3. Using a Smashbox bullet brush, I applied Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow in S7 on the outer V and on the crease.
4. Using the black side of the split-fiber brush from the palette, I applied Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow in M6.
5. Using a brush used in step 2, I blended the crease of my eyelid.
6. Using a small shader brush (MAC 228), I applied Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow in M5 on the inner corner of the eyes, and S7 on the rest of the lower lash line.
7. I lined my upper lash line, tightline and waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
8. I applied Gwiyomi eyelashes in 8042 on the upper lashes. (Gwiyomi eyelashes are sold in Jakarta through my friend)
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and Brunette.
11. I contoured my face using MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Dark Deep.
12. On the cheeks, I applied Benefit Hervana blush.
13. I applied Chanel Lipgloss levres scintillantes glossimer (165).