Finally! A tutorial, whaaat?! Well, beauty lovers, I hope this will satisfy you for a while. I do have a few more stuffs lining up, but one by one, shall we?
So, I’ve owned this L‘oreal Cookies and Cream palette for a while (please check my post for the swatches here). However, I didn’t really get the chance to play with until now. For the tutorial below, I followed the instruction from the back of the palette. Personally I won’t do it this way since I find that it’s not smoky enough for me.
Also, I recommend everyone to use a primer on the lid before eyeshadow application. Although the pigments are pretty good, the eyeshadows didn’t really have any staying power. The reason why I didn’t apply any primer is because I was testing for creasing and such. If you have an oily lid, you’d probably want to apply primer.
1. I applied the 2nd lightest eyeshadow (a silver) from the palette all over the lid.
2. On the crease, I applied the medium (silver grey) eyeshadow using a fluffy blending brush.
3. Using Smashbox bullet brush, I applied the darkest eyeshadow (graphite) on the outer V.
4. I blended the outer V using a clean blending brush.
5. Using a clean blending brush, I applied the highlighter color (vanilla) under the brow.
6. I applied the medium color (silver grey) along the lower lash line using an angled brush, and the darkest color on the outer half of the lower lash line.
7. I created a slight winged liner using L’oreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner along the upper lash line.
8. I also lined my waterline using L’oreal Smoldering Voluminous pencil liner.
9. I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
10. I also applied false eyelashes Fleur Fleur in 201.
11. I filled my brows using Shu Uemura Hard Formula no. 9.
12. For the face, I applied UD Naked foundation.
13. On the cheeks, I applied L’oreal Rose Gold Visible Lift blush.
14. Slightly contoured my nose using Smashbox contour/highlight trio palette (discontinued).
15. On the lips, I filled it in using L’oreal Infallible lipliner in Rose.