Today’s look is more on the softer, romantic, feminine colors. This look is great for first date, or for whoever wants a more natural look. Will work great on brides as well!
I also wanted my eyes to look bright and open, so I skipped the black liner on the waterline. Instead, I opted for a beige eyeliner. If you prefer a more darker version to this, feel free to substitute the dark shadow and eyeliner to black.
For this look, the focus is on the overall appearance. Nothing stands out too much, yet the whole look feels right and if done correctly, people will notice a subtle difference in your face but cannot put their finger why you look so great 😉
FYI, if you’d like to know how I contour, highlight and apply my blush come check the blog out tomorrow 😉
1. I applied Bobbi Brown Rose Gold cream shadow all over the lid using my ring finger.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Urban Decay Toasted eyeshadow on top of the base.
3. Using the same flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Urban Decay Busted eyeshadow on the outer V of the eyes.
4. I used a clean blending brush to blend the edge of UD Busted eyeshadow.
5. Using a small shader brush, I applied UD Toasted on the inner half of the lower lid and UD Busted on the outer half of the lower lid.
6. I lined my waterline using MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner in NC30.
7. I created a slight winged liner along my upper lashline using UD Blackout eyeshadow and an angled eyeliner brush.
8. I used whatever was left on the eyeliner brush to line the outer half my lower lash line (very close to the lashes).
9. I filled my brows in using Shu Uemura brow pencil.
10. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Double Extender Curl mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
11. I applied my face powder right underneath the brows.
12. For the face, I applied MUFE HD Foundation using a foundation brush.
13. Under the eyes, I applied YSL Touche Eclat.
14. For the contour, I applied MAC Shadowy.
15. On the cheeks, I applied Benefit Hervana blush.
16. On the lips, I applied YSL no. 17 lipstick lightly using a lip brush.