Update Jan. 13, 2016: I have a new Valentine’s day tutorial on youtube using UD Gwen Stefani palette! Come check THIS VIDEO OUT if you haven’t already.
Happy mid-week, everyone! Valentine’s day is just a few weeks away, and I wanted to create a soft, feminine makeup using UD Naked 3. This Valentine’s Day makeup is girly, warm, and rose-hued. The eyes are made to look bigger and brighter. I’ll do another smoky eyes tutorial using UD Naked 3 for Valentine’s day next time.
I know I’ve been using UD Naked 3 a lot, but I can’t help it! It’s so pretty and gorgeous, how can I resist it?! It’s one of those palettes that does not have much browns and grey, but at the same time it’s neutral enough to be used daily and in different ways.
I prepped my eyelids using UD Primer Potion.
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Dust on the inner half of the lid.
2. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Buzz on the outer half of the lid, leaving the middle part empty if you’d like. If not, that’s fine as well.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Burnout to the middle of the eyelid. This will act as a good transition color between Dust and Buzz.
4. Using the tip of a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Liar on the crease to create a bit of depth without going smoky.
5. I applied Factory on the outer V, and blended it out using a blending brush.
6. On the lower lid, I applied Dust on the inner corner, Buzz in the middle, and applied Factory on the outer half using an angled eyeliner brush.
7. I created a winged eyeliner on the upper lash line using L’oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp Tip.
8. On the waterline, I applied white end of Revlon Photoready Kajal eyeliner in Cleopatra. I applied the black end of this eyeliner on the outer third of my lower lash line.
9. I curled my lashes and applied Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara. I also applied false eyelashes from Gwiyomi boutique (Indonesia-based).
10. I filled my brows using Anastastia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde and Brunette.
11. On my face, I applied UD Naked Skin foundation using a Sigma Round Kabuki Brush.
12. I lightly contour my face using MAC Shadowy powder and NARS Ita Kabuki Brush.
13. I applied MAC Cubic on my cheeks.
14. On my lips, I applied MAC Please Me lipstick.
- Eyes – UD Primer Potion, UD Naked 3 palette, Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner in Cleopatra, L’oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp Tip, Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara, Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde/Brunette.
- Face – UD Naked Skin foundation, MAC Shadowy powder, MAC Cubic, MAC Please Me.