My friend, Elfa, and I went to Tex Saverio Trunk Show last week (photos on instagram). I did Elfa’s makeup, she wanted smoky eyes with red lips, and I actually loved how she looked. So, today I decided to recreate the makeup she wore, but twist it to suit me. I also wanted to use my the Original Viva Glam lipstick (MAC Viva Glam 1), so that look was perfect!
For the eyes, I decided to use my Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm palette since I wanted to do a warmer, coppery smoky eyes. I really seem to like a warmer, redder shades lately. Anyways, if you’re in Southeast Asia and want to purchase Sleek Makeup, you can do so with Luxola. Since this palette doesn’t have the names of each eyeshadow, I decided to number them for this post.
Eyes are prepped using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
1. I applied no. 1 on the center of my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using the same flat eyeshadow brush, I applied no. 2 all over the eyelid.
3. Using a fluffy blending brush, I blended out the edge all the way to above the crease using shade no. 3
4. I applied no. 4 just on the outer V using a small crease brush.
5. Using a clean blending brush, I applied shade no. 5 under the brows.
6. I applied shade no. 2 along the lower lash line, and no. 6 just on the outer half using a small shader brush.
7. I lined my upper lash line using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner, and on the waterline I used L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
8. I applied a golden eyeshadow (above shade no. 3 – I forgot to add it) just on the inner corner of the eyes.
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and Brunette. Also added Gwiyomi false eyelashes no. 18.
10. I applied Dior Star foundation on my face using CoverFX cream foundation brush.
11. I highlight and contour my face using Motives Fire sculpting palette. (Will do a highlight/contour tutorial using this palette soon).
12. I set my face using Cover FX translucent setting powder.
13. I added extra highlight using MAC Soft and Gentle highlighter powder. Then, I applied Smashbox Halo Blush in In Bloom.
14. On my lips, I applied MAC Viva Glam 1 straight from the tube.