How is everyone’s Monday going? The Holiday is approaching real soon, eh?! I wanted to share with you guys this super easy and simple everyday makeup tutorial which can be worn by everyone, especially those who don’t usually wear much makeup. I did 2 version – one with a simple peachy lips, and another with red lips.
I think this look is great for those who prefer a simple no-fuss makeup. Nothing too dark, nothing too bright, but with a bit of colors. This is also a look for those who prefer earthy brown tones over black. I probably would wear this for a brunch (with peachy lips), or even a dinner party (with red lips).
Eyeshadows used in this tutorial are from the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette.
*You can find other tutorials using this palette right HERE!*
1. I applied MAC Groundwork paint pot on my eyelids using my ring finger.
2. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Smashbox Full Exposure palette in M2 above my crease.
3. Using Smashbox bullet crease brush, I applied Smashbox Full Exposure palette in M1 on the outer half of my eyelid.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied S1 on the inner half of the eyelid, blending it towards the outer half.
5. I applied S4 on the inner corner of my eyes using Real Technique shading brush (skip this step if you have wide-set eyes).
6. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
7. I also applied M7 along my upper lash line using an angled eyeliner brush. I applied this along the outer half of my lower lash line as well.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Express Turbo Boost mascara on my lashes.
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Powder.
10. I also applied Mata Nona no. 15 falsies.
11. On my face, I applied MAC Pro Long-Wear foundation using Real Technique Expert Face brush.
12. Under my eyes and on my blemishes, I applied MAC Pro Long-Wear concealer. I set my face using CoverFX Translucent powder.
13. On my cheeks, I applied Chanel Blush de Horizon.
14a. (left) For the peachy lips, I filled my lips using MAC Spice lip liner. Then I applied YSL Glossy Stain in Peche Cerra-Colla (27).
14b. (right) I removed the previous lip color, and then applied NYX Monte Carlo on my lips.
Eyes – MAC Groundwork paintpot; Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (crease – M2, outer lid – M1, lid – S1, inner corner – S4, liner – M7); L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner; Maybelline Expres Turbo Volume mascara; Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow powder; Mata Nona falsies no. 15.
Face – MAC Pro Long-Wear foundation NC30; MAC Pro Long-Wear concealer NC25; CoverFX translucent powder.
Cheeks – Chanel Blush de Horizon.
Lips – MAC Spice Lip pencil; YSL Glossy Stain no. 27; NYX Monte Carlo