As promised, here’s my OCC Lip Tars collection. I didn’t swatch the black and white lip tars cause obviously it’s just white and black 😛
So the black and white lip tars are called True Black and True White. The purpose of those lip tars are to darken (True Black) and to lighten (True White) any lip tars. Vintage, as mentioned on the previous post is a deep-true burgundy colour.
The lip tars below are purchased from Sephora at Eaton Center. I believe if you buy the lip tars from Sephora’s website, they also come in the little pouch with a lip brush.
In the pouch, there’s a little instruction on how to apply the lip tar, which is nice. I might get the OCC Clear Lip Tar next time I get the chance to. 😀
So you’ve seen the other 3 lip tars that I’ve bought during IMATS. No, they don’t come in the little pouches, so I just have to use my own lip brushes to apply these. Anyways, from the L to R: Vintage, Queen, Stalker and Strumpet.
Queen is a Bright Coral Pink, Stalker is a True-Red and Strumpet is a Deep-Red Burgundy.
You just need a teeeensie-weeensie dot of the lip tars and wa-lah (read: voila)!
For Vintage and Stalker I’ve done tutorials on it 🙂
I cannot say enough how much I love these lip tars!
- Reasonable price – for $16 (sephora and occ websites) you get 0.33oz.
- Very pigmented
- A little bit goes a long way
- Contains peppermint oil – which has a great smell
- Not drying
- Comes in a range of colours
- Lip tars can be mixed to create your own colour.
- Comes in a squeeze tube which is great for the kit and also hygienic.
- Can only be bought from OCC website for International locations as far as I know.
- Might stain your lips (or other stuffs) since it’s super pigmented.
- Can’t be used on the eyes (due to the peppermint oil)