As mentioned previously and on twitter, I’m having a breakout on my face and so I decided to do just a tutorial for the eyes. I apologize, but there were 2 very persistent ones right above my lips and 1 on the cheek that’s super painful. Anyhow, I hope those pesky pimples will be gone soon. I also just ran out of my benzoyl peroxide (I bought one from Canada), and couldn’t find a replacement for it in Jakarta yet. If anyone has any recommendation, let me know.
For the tutorial, I wanted to use my Sleek Makeup Ultra Matte Brights v1 palette since I find it quite hard to use this palette. I find a difficult time blending the eyeshadow from this palette, and since the colors are matte, I also find it quite hard to create depth for my eyes. However, I actually think I quite nailed this look. I love the combination of the yellow and the bright pink. I know this might not be a wearable look since it’s extremely bright, but I had a fun time doing it. Might work for Halloween or for whoever love wearing bright makeup.
1. Using a synthetic brush, I applied PAC face paint cream in Yellow all over my eyelid.
2. I applied PAC face paint cream in Shocking Pink on the outer V and on the crease using a synthetic art brush.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Bammi from Sleek Makeup iDivine v1 palette on the eyelid.
4. Using a small fluffy brush, I applied Pucker from the same palette on the outer V and on the crease lightly.
5. Using a smaller more dense brush (similar to a small shader brush), I applied Sugarlite from the palette on the crease only.
6. I applied Sugarlite on the lower lid using a smudge brush.
7. (not in picture), I also applied a black matte eyeshadow brush on the outer corner of the lower lid using an angled brush.
8. Using Sigma eyeliner brush, I applied MUFE Aqua Black along the upper lash line creating a winged liner.
9. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner pencil.
10. I filled in my brows using Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 Brow Pencil.
11. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost on both upper and lower lashes.