If you have this UD Naked 3 palette lying around, you could create this UD Naked 3 Prom Makeup Look! Instead of buying new palettes, or eyeshadows, you could always use what you already have. I have done other UD Naked 3 tutorials, which you can find HERE. However, one of my most repinned UD Naked 3 tutorial is the Valentine’s Day makeup post, which is perfect if you prefer a softer look.
If you are looking for a makeup artist in Toronto or makeup artist in Hamilton for Prom, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’m also taking bookings for eyelash extension in Hamilton.
- Primer – MAC Paint Pot “Perky”
- Crease – Urban Decay Naked 3 “Nooner”
- Eyelid – Urban Decay Naked 3 “Burnout”
- Outer V/lower lash line – Urban Decay Naked 3 “Factory”
- Winged liner – Kate Kanebo Super Sharp liner
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Falsies – Gwiyomi Boutique falsies #3
- Brows – Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- Foundation – Make Up For Ever HD Foundation “120”
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear concealer “NC25”
- Setting Powder – CoverFX Translucent powder
- Blush – MAC blush powder “Fleur Power”
- Lip Pencil – Urban Decay lip pencil “Naked 2”
- Lip balm – L’oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”