If you guys followed my Instagram account, you’d have known that last night I was doing a tutorial, yes? Anyways, today’s look is a Pink Smokey Eyes tutorial using Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Yes, again! Naked 3 again! I know you guys might have gotten bored with Naked 3, but I have not. I loved this palette and wanted to make use of this palette as much as I can. If you want to check out my other Naked 3 tutorials, please take a look at Urban Decay Naked 3, and UD Naked 3.
I created this look since I wanted a more girly take on the smoky eyes. At the same time, I wanted a darker, more glam, and sultrier looking smoky eyes using the Naked 3 palette. Check out my review on the naked 3 palette.
I would like to mention that I absolutely love how my skin looks like in this tutorial. I, for some reason, love how MAC Pro Longwear foundation photographs. It makes my skin looks absolutely flawless, at the same time it doesn’t feel heavy at all. I really should give this foundation more compliment. I’ll try to do a review of this foundation next time.
1. My eyelids are primed using Maybelline Inked in Pink cream eyeshadow.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Blackheart on the outer third of the eyelid, extending it slightly on to my crease.
3. Using a small fluffy blending brush, I applied Nooner on my crease to blend Blackheart out.
4. I applied Buzz on the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
5. To add extra sparkles, I applied Dust using a small eyeshadow brush on the inner corner, and in the middle of my eyelid.
6. I created a winged liner along my upper lash line using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner, and lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
7. I also applied Blackheart along the lower lash line, and Buzz on the inner third of the lower lash line.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Buxom Lash mascara. I, then, applied Lavie Lash Bluebell falsies.
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
10. I applied MAC Pro Longwear foundation all over my face using MAC Masterclass brush Oval 6.
11. I lightly contoured and highlight my face using Motives Fire sculpting palette.
12. On my cheeks, I applied Maybelline Master Glaze in Make A Mauve.
13. I set everything using CoverFX Translucent powder.
14. I filled my lips using MAC Whirl lip liner. Next, I applied Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip balm in Honey Douce just in the center of my lips. I blended the 2 shades together by pursing my lips.
I forgot to take pictures of the products, so I’m just going to list them here.
Eyes – Maybelline Inked in Pink; Urban Decay Naked 3 (eyelid: Buzz, outer V: Blackheart, inner corner: Dust); Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner; L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner; Buxom Lash mascara; Lavie Lash Bluebell falsies; Anastasia Brow Wiz in brunette.
Face – MAC Pro Longwear foundation; Motive Fire sculpting palette; Maybelline master glaze in Make A Mauve; Cover FX Translucent setting powder.
Lips – MAC Whirl lip pencil; Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in Honey Douce.