Hello everyone! If you guys follow my Instagram, you’d know that I’ve just recently purchased another aqua cream last weekend. I just bought no. 22 to be added into my collection (which is shown as a little twist in the tutorial below). Just to let you know, MUFE Indonesia has just increased the price of their aqua creams to Rp. 300,000/each. Also, if you purchase anything from them this week for anything above Rp. 1,300,000 you’ll receive a free pouch along with a few goodies inside. I think this promo will only last until they finish their stock. So go to the nearest MUFE Indonesia stores and check them out if you’re interested.
Anyways, just a brief story about this tutorial. I wanted to use my Sariayu Petikan Sitar eyeshadow since I bought it quite a while back at Carrefour. Similar to my Sariayu K. Karimunjawa trio eyeshadow, this one is very pigmented and easily blendable as well.
1. I applied the brown eyeshadow from Sariayu Petikan Sitar on the outer corner of the lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using another clean eyeshadow brush, I applied the orange shadow from Sariayu Petikan Sitar in the center.
3. I used a clean blending brush to blend the edge where the 2 shadows meet, and also the crease.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the champagne shadow from Sariayu Petikan Sita on the inner corner of the lid.
5. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied the brown eyeshadow along the lower lashline.
6. I lined my waterline using MUFE Aqua Cream no. 22 and an angled eyeliner brush.
7. For the upper lashline, I applied L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
8. I curled my lashes and applied MUFE Smoky Lash mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
9. I filled my brows in using MUFE Brow Gel and angled eyebrow brush.
10. Under the eyebrow, I applied L’oreal Super Blendable concealer crayon in W1/2 and blended it out using my finger.
11. I applied Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation on my face using my fingers.
12. On the cheeks, I applied MAC Peaches blush.
13. I contoured the side of my nose using MAC Shadowy contour powder.
14. On the lips, I applied Becca Beach Tint in Dragonfruit.