For this Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye contour tutorial, I’ve decided to follow the instruction that came with the palette – the natural look from the Neutral Quad. As you all know, I’m a big fan of Kat Von D’s products, especially her tattoo eyeliner and eyeshadow palette. Her products are amazingly pigmented, very smooth, and buttery. For this tutorial, I’m using mostly Kat Von D products.
I cannot sing enough praises on how great Kat Von D’s products are, you have to try it out for yourself! This palette is no different, I really recommend this Shade + Light eye contour tutorial for those of you who are interested in learning how to contour/highlight your eyes.
I’ll try to do swatches and perhaps a quick review next time. Here’s my review for this palette! I think I’ll do more tutorials using this palette, I want to use this palette to its fullest extent!
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour “Laetus”
- Inner Lid – Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour “Lucius”
- Crease/Lower lid – Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour “Samael”
- Upper & lower lash line – Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour “Solas”
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic pencil liner “NC15”
- Brows – Stila All Day Waterproof Brow Color “Medium”; Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe”
- Brow gel – L’oreal Brow Stylist
- Mascara – Lancome “Hypnose” mascara
- Falsies – Gwiyomi falsies no. 3
- Primer – Kat Von D Lock-it Featherweight Primer
- Foundation – Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy concealer “Custard”
- Setting Powder – CoverFX translucent powder
- Contour – Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette “Shadowplay”
- Highlight – Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette “Lyric”
- Blush – Benefit blush “Hervana”
- Lip pencil – Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil “11c”
- Lipstick – NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream “Monte Carlo”