I couldn’t resist to try my new Sleek Makeup iDivine Snapshot palette that I bought from Luxola! Oh, just to let you know, there’s a
Anyways, so I wanted to try the Lotus Flower and Green Iguana shadows for this look since those 2 eyeshadows were the ones that caught my attention the most. I LOVE…let me repeat, I LOVE Lotus Flower! Amazing color, so perfect for Spring/Summer! Green Iguana too is oh so prettyy! For some reason, my camera doesn’t pick the green, instead it might look bluish on your screen.
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Lotus Flower from Sleek Makeup iDivine Snapshot palette on the inner half of my upper eyelid.
2. Using another flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Green Iguana on the outer half.
3. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the edge and the crease to remove any hard line.
4. Using a small fluffy brush, I applied Urban Decay Hijack on the outer V and crease.
5. Using a clean blending brush, I blended UD Hijack.
6. Using a small shader brush, I applied Lotus Flower on the inner half of the lower lid and Green Iguana on the outer half.
7. I created a tiny winged liner along my upper lashline using Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner.
8. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
9. I curled my lashes using Shu Uemura eyelash curler and applied L’oreal Double Extender Curl mascara on both top and lower lashes.
10. I filled my brows in using Shu Uemura brow pencil.
11. I applied MUFE HD foundation all over my face.
12. Under my eyes, I applied Bobbi Brown peach corrector.
13. On the cheeks, I applied Benefit Hoola and Benefit Coralista.
14. On the lips, I applied Chanel Confidentielle lipstick.