I wanted to create a bright colored makeup, so I decided to pick up my Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette and create this wonderful orange and yellow combo on my eyes. I love this combination of orange and yellow, it makes me feel so summery and bright and sunny!
As mentioned in my previous post, I do have a KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix tutorial! I used mostly the greens and blues from that palette for this look. If you are interested in seeing swatches and my thoughts on it, please check out my Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette swatches. I am loving this palette, I think I’ll try to do more looks with this palette in the future.
I do have 2 other posts lining up to be published, but since this palette was highly anticipated, I’ve decided to publish this look first. I’m going to try to publish the other 2 posts next week, so don’t forget to subscribe to my blog (subscription box is on the right side bar) so you can get an update as soon as I publish it! I’ll try to get back into regular blogging – 3x/week again.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Moulder”
- Crease – KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Hyperballad”
- Outer V – KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Lemy”
- Middle lid – KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Misfit”
- Inner corner – KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Vinly”
- Lower lid – KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Synth” (inner half); KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Dark Wave” (outer half)
- Lower lash line – KVD Mi Vida Loca Remix “Black Metal”
- Winged liner & Star – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe”; Kat Von D Tattoo Brow “Medium Brown”
- Mascara – Lancome “Hypnose Drama”
- Lashes – Ardell “Demi Wispies”
- Primer – Bobbi Brown “Vitamin Enriched Face Base”
- Foundation – MAC Waterweight foundation “NC30”
- Concealer – MAC Studio Finish concealer “NC30”
- Setting powder – CoverFX translucent setting powder
- Contour – Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Blush powder “In Bloom”
- Highlight – Becca Shimmering Perfector “Champagne Pop”
- Gloss – YSL Glossy Stain in Pêche Cerra-Cola