I love this combo! Green and orange are so pretty together. Anyways, I did not do a full face makeup for this tutorial since I was just playing with my Sleek Makeup iDivine Snapshot palette. However, I do thought it was pretty, so I decided to post this up.
My lid was prep using MAC Soft Ochre paint pot.
1. I applied Kiwi Flower all over my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. I used the other side of the brush and applied Tequila Sunrise on the outer half.
3. Using a clean fluffy brush, I blended the orange just slightly above the crease.
4. I applied Sunset right on the crease using a small fluffy brush.
5. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the edge of the orange eyeshadow.
6. I use a small shader brush, I applied UD Blackout eyeshadow on the outer V.
7. I blended the black eyeshadow using a Smashbox Bullet brush.
8. I applied Kiwi Flower on the inner half of the lower lid, and Tequila Sunrise on the outer half using a small shader brush.
9. I also applied UD Blackout on the outer third of the lower lid using a small shader brush.
10. I lined my tightline and waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
11. I filled my brows using Shu Uemura brow pencil.
12. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Double Extender Curl mascara on both top and bottom lashes.