After a long wait for my first Beauty Treats package to arrive, I finally got my hands on it! Today’s box was quite late because apparently they were changing their courier service, so there was a delay. Also, just to let you guys know, if you did not input the special code given to you for payment confirmation, they will not notify you that there’s something wrong with your payment. You do have to contact them if you have issues with payment and subscription, don’t expect them to contact you.
Anyhooow, let’s get to the good stuffs! The package arrived safely. I love the little “sshh…it’s a secret!” slogan. I think it’s cute. Inside the package, there’s a little “thank-you” note, and I find it very lovely that they handwritten my name. I think it’s a nice personal touch.
You will find a booklet explaining which brands and products are inside this month’s box. The booklet also contain the full description of each item and their original price should you be interested in buying the original size. I heard that they will be releasing a new section on their website where you can buy the full-size products online. On the last 2 pages, they included makeup tutorials, which you can also find on their Facebook page and website.
The beautytreats package comes in a pretty pink box, with black ribbon tied around it. I’m keeping the box, and probably will use it as an organizer or to keep my stuffs inside. It’s pretty sturdy! Inside the box you’ll find vouchers and booklets from the different brands that are partnered with beautytreats.
So, what’s inside this month’s box?
1. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural lipstick – test set.
2. Rudy Hadisuwarno Hair Intense Repair Serum – real size!
3. Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Ultimate Anti-aging, Shirojyun and Gokujyun Ultimate Whitening – 15ml/bottle.
4. Travel-size Skin Aqua moisturizers (super cute!) – 15ml/bottle.
5. Face on Face Nourishing Blush on Blooming Rose – real size! (as big as an eyeshadow..so adorable).
6. Acne Pore Strip – 1 sachet.
7. Masami Shouko White Puff with Black Fabric – real size.
8. Koji Eyeliner Pencil – sample size.
9. D’eyeko lashes – real size.
Other subscribers might receive the following products instead of the Masami Shouko White Puff:
- Biokos Derma Bright Set, or
- Caring Colors BB Cream Fair White, or
- Caring Colours BB Cream Everlast, or
- Caring Colours BB Cream Luminizing, or
- Lioele 3D Lifting Mask.
Update: as of July 2, 2013, I’m very disappointed with Beauty Treats Indonesia. The June box arrived in July 2, the products as well as the amount of products inside the box were not up to standard.