I wanted to do a pretty makeup, something that will be good for brides, or prom goers, or just for anyone who wants an extra something something..bahahahaha..anyways! I love how it ended up and I think this look is perfect for brides, if they don’t want anything too smoky.
Anyways, I love how I’ve been using UD Naked palette more lately. I think I might do more tutorials using the Naked and Naked 2 palettes. Also, how do you like my brows? I managed to fix it today. Lately, I’ve played around with the MUFE Aqua Brow gel and I have to say, I’m loving it! More on that later on during the week.
1. I applied UD Sin eyeshadow all over the lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. On the crease, I applied UD Buck eyeshadow using a small blending brush.
3. Using the same brush, I applied MAC Brun on the outer V.
4. I clean the edge of the crease using a clean blending brush.
5. Using a small shader brush, I applied Sin on the inner corner of the lower lid and MAC Brun on the outer corner.
6. I created a winged liner along the upper lashline using MUFE Aqua Black gel liner and an angled eyeliner brush.
7. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
8. For my lashes, I applied MUFE Smoky Lash mascara on both top and lower lashes.
9. I filled my brows in using MUFE Aqua Brow.
10. For the face, I applied UD Naked foundation using a foundation brush.
11. Under the eyes, I applied MAC Pro Conceal/Correct concealer in Medium.
12. I applied MAC Shadowy as a light contour and then MAC Cubic on my cheeks as blush.
13. For the lips, I filled it in using MAC Dervish lipliner.