Today I’m using this gorgeous Marc Jacobs Style Eye Con no. 20 palette! Have you guys follow me on Instagram yet? You should! If you follow me on Instagram, you’d be able to get the first look at swatches and product review! Anyways, watch the tutorial below to get the look, and read more for the swatches and pictorial.
Today I’m doing a look inspired by The Huntsman Evil Queen makeup. Charlize Theron, the Evil Queen, looks so amazingly gorgeous and ever since I saw the trailer last year I knew I wanted to create a look based on her look. Find out below how I create the golden smoky eyes makeup that Charlize Theron wore for the movie poster. (I apologize if I mispronounce her name!)
I wanted to share with you guys my favorite way of wearing a warm smokey eyes, without having to use too many products. My Tarnished Gold Smokey eyes tutorial is warm, it’s earthy, and it doesn’t look too dark. You can add more intensity by adding black eyeshadow on the outer V, but this is how I wear my smoky eyes.
So, I’ve written a lengthy explanation regarding this tutorial, but something went wrong and everything I’ve done went down the drain. It’s missing and I can’t find it. To waste no time, I’m just going to list all the products used and I’m sure the pictorials are pretty self-explanatory. I apologize for any inconvenience and should you have any questions regarding this tutorial please feel free to leave comments below or on my social network account (preferably Instagram).
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (primer)
- MAC Powersurge eyeliner (base)
- MAC Patina (eyelid and lower lash line)
- Kat Von D Monarch palette (Shadow Box + Papilio: outer V and outer half of lower lash line; Deadhead: upper lash line and outer half of lower lash line)
- L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner (tightline, waterline, upper lash line)
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe (brows)
- Maybelline Express Volume Turbo boost mascara (upper and lower lashes)
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 120 (base)
- Bobbi Brown Peach corrector (under eyes corrector)
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (under eyes concealer)
- MAC Pro Conceal/Correct palette in Medium (blemish concealer)
- NARS Setting powder (setting powder)
- MAC Cubic powder (blush)
- MAC Sculpt powder (contour)
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (highlighter)
- NARS Multiple Riviera