I kept forgetting how amazing this palette is, so I decided to remind myself and created this Monarch palette tutorial. Like I said on my first tutorial using this palette, the eyeshadows are unbelievably smooth and so easily blended. Love it! I promise I’ll do swatches and review for this palette. If you have the chance to grab it, you should really consider it.
Anyways, I’m quite busy this week, as well as the whole September due to work. I think I’ll try to post twice a week, hopefully more. If you do follow me on Instagram, I’ll do micro-blogging from there. Also, don’t forget to comment here or on my twitter/instagram on what you’d like to see more. I know I still have to do a few requests, and I’ll try to get on it ASAP. What a busy month!
Ok, let’s get the tutorial started! I just want to mention that for some reason my camera picks up Wrath really orange this time round. Not sure why, I did reverted back to my glamcor lights, so that might be the cause. Trust me, it doesn’t look that orange in real life. It’s a very pretty warm reddish-brown, almost like a brick color.
I prepped my eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
1. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Wrath on the outer V and just above the crease.
2. Using a clean blending brush, I blended out the crease.
3. I applied Shadow Box on the outer V, inner V, and crease of my eyelid using a bullet crease brush.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Tan loose pigment on the center of my eyelid.
5. I applied Urban Decay Jilted eyeshadow (from the electric palette) along my lower lash line using an angled eyeliner brush, then I applied Urban on top of it using a pencil brush.
6. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.
9. I applied MUFE Aqua Smoky lash mascara on top and bottom lashes. Also applied Lavie Lash falsies in Snowdrop.
10. On my face, I applied Diorskin Star foundation using a foundation brush.
11. I also applied MUFE HD concealer under my eyes.
12. I wanted an extra glow on my skin, so I applied Smashbox Halo Highlighting wand. I applied this highlighter on the high points of my face – cheekbones, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, chin, forehead.
13. I lightly dust Cover FX translucent powder to set everything.
15. On my lips, I applied MAC Spice lip liner all over, and then applied Clinique Heaping Hazelnut chubby lip stick.