Today, I’m creating a light daytime look using UD Naked Smoky, and I’m pairing it with my new KVD Lolita liquid lipstick. The eyes are very light and simple, and obviously you can skip the false lashes altogether if you’re going to wear it as a daytime makeup.
The lips are quite different than what I’m usually used to. I usually like to pair a peachy or corally lips with this kind of eye look. However, I stepped out of my comfort zone, and decided to pair this with KVD Lolita liquid lipstick, which is a mauve color. I have had mauve lipstick before, but this KVD Lolita is slightly darker than what I’m used to. I didn’t mind it, I think it’s still a very pretty color. Just a word of warning, this liquid lipstick will dry to a darker shade than what you see on the tube.
Again, I’m featuring Tweezerman Brush IQ brushes that were sent to me by Preen.me as part of their PreenMeVIP program. The brushes used in this tutorial are: “Blender“, “Shader“, “Line Glider“, and “Brow” brushes. Not in picture: Tweezerman ProMaster lash curler, used to curl the false lashes and my lashes.
- Primer – UD Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – UD Naked Smoky “Combust”
- Crease/lower lash line – UD Naked Smoky “Whiskey”
- Inner/Outer third – UD Naked Smoky “Radar”
- Center of lid – UD Naked Smoky “High”
- Upper lash liner – UD Naked Smoky “Blackmarket”
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic pencil liner “NC30”
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- Falsies – Ardell falsies “Demi Wispies”
- Foundation – Diorskin Star foundation “31”
- Concealer – Diorskin Star concealer “3”
- Setting powder – Diorskin Nude Air Healthy Glow Invisible Loose Powder “#30″
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Blush Powder “In Bloom”
- Contour – MAC powder “Blunt”
- Lipstick – Kat Von D “Lolita” liquid lipstick