It has been a rough week! How is everyone holding up? My week has been crazy so far, and today I finally have the chance to update my blog! Anyways, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for daily updates! Anyways, I recently purchased Lime Crime Wicked Velvetine lipstick, which I’m sure you’d have known from my 2 previous post a go. I absolutely love the color, and I wanted to create another tutorial with it.
Since Wicked is such a strong bold color, I felt that wearing too much on the eyes might take the attention away from it. I decided to play with different texture and finish for this look, what do you guys think? I actually was quite happy with how it turned out. The eyes has a brightening effect without going too overboard with the shine, the face was kept semi-matte, and the lips were the center of attention.
My eyelids were prepped using Urban Decay Primer Potion. My face was prepped using Benefit Porefessional primer.
1. I applied Delaney from Kat Von D Monarch Palette all over my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush. I brought this color up above my crease but just below the brow bone.
2. Using Real Technique Shading brush, I applied Telepathy from Kat Von D Monarch palette on the inner corner of my eyelids.
3. I applied Delaney along the lower lash line using Real Technique Shading brush.
4. I created a winged liner using Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner along my upper lash line.
5. Using an angled eyebrow brush, I stamped Deadhead from Kat Von D Monarch palette on top of the liquid eyeliner. I did this to create a matte finish since the eyeliner dries slightly shiny.
6. I lined the outer half of my waterline using Revlon Photoready Kajal eyeliner in Carbon Cleopatra (the black end).
7. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe and Brunette.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara.
9. I also applied Gwiyomi no. 3 false eyelashes.
10. For the face, I applied MAC Pro Longwear foundation using my fingers.
11. I applied Bobbi Brown Peach corrector and MAC Pro Longwear concealer under my eyes.
12. I applied Benefit Moon Beam highlighter on the bridge of my nose, on top of my cheeks, and cupid’s bow.
13. I lightly contour my face using Smashbox contour kit and NARS Kabuki Ita brush.
14. On my cheeks, I applied MAC On a Mission beauty powder blush.
15. I set my face using Cover FX translucent setting powder.
16. I also lightly applied Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder all over using a powder brush.
17. On the lips, I applied Lime Crime Wicked.
Eyes – Urban Decay Primer Potion (original); Kat Von D Monarch Palette (upper/lower lids: Delaney, inner corner: Telepathy; liner: Deadhead); Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner; Revlon Photoready Kajal eyeliner Carbon Cleopatra; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe and Brunette; Maybelline Express Volume Turbo Boost mascara; Gwiyomi falsies #3.
Face – Benefit Porefessional face primer; MAC Pro Longwear foundation; Bobbi Brown Peach corrector; MAC Pro Longwear Concealer; Cover FX setting powder; Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder.
Cheeks – Benefit Moon Beam highlighter; Smashbox Contour Kit; MAC On A Mission beauty powder blush.
Lips – Lime Crime Velvetines Wicked.