Hello, everyone! It’s been a while since my last post. I do apologize for the lack of post. Things have been going really crazy in my personal life, and I can barely catch my breath. Anyways, let’s put those things aside, and get back to this whole blogging things back on track!
Today’s tutorial used one of my all-time favorite palette from Chanel, called Kaska Beige. I’ve actually used this palette before in my Chanel Kaska Beige tutorial. This tutorial has a little bit more of a smokier feel than the older post, however still wearable for party, wedding, prom, night-out, pageant etc.
I also added a white eyeliner on the tightline to make my eyes look bigger, and heavier lashes for a doll-eye look. I applied more blush on the cheeks, just to complete the whole “doll” look. I love to add extra pinch of blush esp. in the winter when the colors are grey, and my skin feels blaaaah.
Oh, I also used the new MAC Masterclass Brush Oval 6 on my face, and I’ve to say I love it! I’ll post a review later.
1. My eyelid was prep using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. I applied eyeshadow 2 (refer to picture below) on my crease using a shader brush (MAC 239).
3. Using a clean blending brush (MAC 217) to blend the edge off.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied eyeshadow 4 on my eyelid.
5. I applied eyeshadow 3 on the outer V using a small angled shader brush.
6. Using a clean blending brush (MAC 217), I blended the outer V.
7. I applied eyeshadow 3 along the lower lash line using an angled eyebrow brush.
8. I created a winged liner using L’oreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner.
9. I applied Tarte Light, Camera and Lashes mascara, and also false eyelashes (sample from a friend) on the upper lashes.
10. I lined my tightline using a white eyeliner from Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Carbon Cleopatra.
11. I filled my eyebrows using a mixture of Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and Brunette.
12. I applied eyeshadow 1 under my brows and in the inner corner of my eyes.
13. I applied MUFE HD Elixir to prime my face using MAC Masterclass Brush Oval 6.
14. Using the same brush, I applied MUFE HD foundation all over my face.
15. I applied MAC Pro Conceal/Correct in Medium under my eyes.
16. I set my foundation using MUFE Pro Finish powder.
17. I contoured my face slightly using MAC Shadowy and NARS Ita Kabuki brush.
18. I applied MAC Dainty blush along my cheeks using MAC 219 brush.
19. Then, I applied NARS Mata Hari right on the apples of my cheeks using MAC 219 brush.
20. I filled my lips using MAC Dervish lip liner, and then top it off using Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick in Socialite.