Another Party Makeup tutorial for you guys, since you know Christmas is in 2 weeks! Anyways, for this tutorial I used Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Self Made palette, which I completely forgotten about. It was sitting at the back of my drawer, and I was so busy that I didn’t remember I actually bought the palette.
For this look, my focus is on a very strong eyes. I didn’t make this too smoky since I knew I was going to create a winged liner, but if you prefer a smokier look, omit the winged liner, and use a matte black eyeshadow along the lash line for a smokier lash line.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Anti-Aging”
- Transition – ABH Self Made Palette “Sherbet”
- Crease – ABH Self Made Palette “Hot Chocolate”
- Outer V – ABH Self Made Palette “Hot Chocolate”
- Eyelid – ABH Self Made Palette “Self-Made”
- Lower lash line – ABH Self Made Palette “Hot & Cold” (outer); ABH Self Made Palette “Pink Champagne” (inner)
- Winged liner – Maybelline Gel Liner “Black”
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic pencil liner “NW25/NC30”
- Brows – ABH Dip Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- Falsies – Esqido Mink lashes “Oh So Sweet”
- Primer – Bobbi Brown “Vitamin Enriched Face Base”; The BodyShop Drops of Youth “Wonderblur”
- Foundation – MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear concealer
- Powder – Laura Mercier “Invisible Loose powder”
- Blush – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush “Vibrant Poppy”
- Lipstick – YSL Glossy Stain “Peche Cerra-Cola (27)”
I’ve been going pretty neutrals with my tutorials lately, and I wanted to do colors. I don’t have my bright palettes with me since I left it back in Jakarta, so I decided to utilize what I have here in Canada. I decided to do a very rich Navy Blue smoky eyes tutorial, since I think it’s a really pretty color to do.
I used layers of eyeshadows to make sure everything is blended well. 2 blue eyeshadows are used on this tutorial to allow for the blue to pop even more. This look would look great on brown eyes, green eyes, and gray eyes.
You can skip the winged liner, I just added it as an extra. It’s just something I’m used to do. You can definitely opt out the winged liner.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”.
- Base – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Undone”.
- Transition – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Downfall”.
- Crease – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Revolver”.
- Eyelid – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Heroine”; L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow “All Night Blue”.
- Lower lid – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Heroine”.
- Lower lash line – MAC “Black Tied”.
- Waterline – L’oreal Paris “Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner in Black”
- Winged liner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”.
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe” + “Medium Brown”.
- Falsies – Ardell falsies “Demi 120”.
- Primer – The Bodyshop Drops of Youth “Wonderblur”.
- Foundation – NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation “Punjab”.
- Under eye concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy concealer “Custard”.
- Blemish concealer – MAC Studio Finish concealer “NC30”.
- Setting powder – CoverFX translucent setting powder “Light”.
- Lipstick – Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Crayon in “Pink Nude”.
- Lip stain – L’oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”.