Quick tutorial today, since I wanted to try out my new L’oreal Color Riche lipliner in Truly Burgundy as well as L’oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24Hr in Blackest Black. To be honest, I wasn’t sure where I was going with the tutorial since I started out lining my lips first. I just wanted to play around, but I think it turned out to be not bad. If you’re one who’d like to try the bold lips look, give this lip color a try. I, personally, feel the burgundy lips look is perfect for this cold season. What do you think?
For the eyes, you can skip this whole contouring on the crease altogether if you prefer a simpler look. I just wanted to compliment the warmth of the lips with warm eyes.
Let’s get on the tutorial!
1. I applied the brown (second darkest color) eyeshadow from Ombres Matelassees De Chanel Charming on my crease using a fluffy blending brush.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Smashbox Full Exposure palette in s3 on my eyelid area.
3. (not in picture) Using another fluffy blending brush, I applied the bronze eyeshadow (middle color) from Ombres Matelassees De Chanel Charming just slightly above the crease.
4. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied eyeshadow in step no. 1 on the outer corner of my lower lid, and S3 on the inner corner.
5. I applied MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner in NC30 on my waterline.
6. I created a winged eyeliner using L’oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24Hr in Blackest Black.
7. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Butterfly mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
8. I also applied a set of false eyelashes (again, sample from a friend) to thicken up my lashes.
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
10. I applied a little bit of concealer under my brows. If you want to know how I fill my brows, please check my Shu Uemura Brow Pencil post.
11. For the face, I applied MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC30 using CoverFX Cream Foundation brush.
12. I contoured my face using MAC Blunt powder and NARS ITA Kabuki brush.
13. On the cheeks, I applied MAC Breezy Sheertone Shimmer Blush.
14. I highlighted my face using Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond.
15. I lined and filled my lips using L’oreal Colour Riche in Truly Burgundy. On top of that, I applied a thin layer of Revlon Wine Not matte lipstick.
If you want to find out how I do my lips, please check my How-to Apply [Red] Lipstick