This 50s inspired makeup is a modern take of the old Hollywood glam. It’s still pretty glamorous due to the falsies and eyeshadows, which make it suitable for wedding guests, and even brides! You can draw a thicker winged eyeliner if you have bigger eyes, but I kept mine pretty thin.
I wanted the focus to still be on the lips, since I think this Shu Uemura Diva Red lipstick is the perfect red lipstick for summer. It has an orange undertone, and it will look great especially on East Asian skintones.
I’ve done a more neutral eyes if you prefer non-winged liner look. Please take a look at my Kat Von D Shade + Light eye contour tutorial for a more neutral non-liner eyes.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Eyelid – Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream no. 13 “Warm Beige”
- Transition – Makeup Geek Cosmetics “Peach Smoothie”
- Crease/lower lid – L’oreal “La Palette Nude no. 6”
- Winged liner – Kat Von D Tattoo Ink Eyeliner “Trooper”
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner “NC25”
- Mascara – Maybelline Great Lash mascara
- Falsies – Ardell false lashes #120 “Demi”
- Eyebrows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe” + “Medium Brown”
- Foundation – MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof foundation “NC25”
- Corrector – Bobbi Brown Corrector “Peach”
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear Concealer “NC25”
- Powder – MAC Mineralized Skinfinish “Medium Plus”
- Contour – Smashbox contour kit
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Powder Blush “In Bloom”
- Highlight – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Lipstick – Shu Uemura “Diva Red” lipstick