I think I like this palette. Like I’ve said on my “Entice Me” post, the eyeshadows are creamy and buttery, blend very easily. The Admire Me palette has warmer shadows, very bronzy, very summer-y. It has 5 colors: Bronze (left most), Soft Shimmering Coral (top left), Champagne (bottom), Matte Nude (top right) and Deep Golden Brown (right most).
The colors will probably look more intense, leaning towards smoky for those with lighter skin tone (lighter than NC 30), and will be more on the neutral-earthy colors for those with medium to dark skin tone. I really do believe this is a great palette for those with really dark skin tones who are looking for a natural/neutral/nude eyeshadow palette.
This palette on me works as neutral as well as smoky. For this tutorial, I wear it on a lighter side and coralish. 🙂 I kept the rest of the face on the same color palette – coral-orange toned.
1. I applied Soft Shimmering Coral using a flat eyeshadow brush all over my eyelid.
2. Using a soft blending brush, I applied Bronze lightly on the crease.
3. I also applied Bronze on the lower lid using a large eye angled brush.
4. Using a smaller blending brush, I applied Deep Golden Brown on the outer V lightly.
5. I applied Champagne to the inner corner of the eye.
6. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
7. My lashes are curled using Shu Uemura eyelash curler and I applied L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black on both top and bottom lashes.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
9. For my face, I applied Revlon Colorstay foundation using Shiseido foundation brush.
10. For cheeks I applied MAC Utterly Game and for the lips I applied Revlon Just Bitten in Charmed.