Today ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler tutorial is a great look for party makeup. It’s very shimmery and warm, perfect for Fall. Anyways, I finally have the chance to get my hands on one of the Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) eyeshadow palettes. I wanted to know if it lives up to its hype, and it does! So smooth and pigmented, now I understand why lots of youtube and insta-beauty gurus love ABH shadows.
For this look, the focus is all in the eyes. Even though the eyes aren’t too dark, I still prefer to keep everything else on the down low since the eyelids are very shimmery. Nevertheless, feel free to add a different lip colour if you prefer, a nice classic red (e.g. MAC Russian Red), or a berry-red (e.g. MAC D for Danger), or a deep dark red (e.g. MAC Diva).
For this tutorial, I’m using several brushes and tools from Tweezerman, sent to me by Preen.me as part of their PreenMeVIP program. The brushes and tools featured are – blender brush, shader brush, line glider brush, ProCurl eyelash curler.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler “Soft Peach”
- Transition – ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler “Morocco”
- Outer V/Crease/lower lid – ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler “Fudge”
- Eyelid/inner corner of lower lid – ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler “Pink Champagne”
- Outer half of lower lash line – ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler “Noir”
- Winged liner – Kanebo “Kate Super Sharp liner”
- Waterline – MAC “Smolder” kohl pencil
- Brows – ABH Brow Pomade “Taupe” + “Medium Brown”
- Falsies – Ardell “Demi Wispies“
- Foundation – CoverFX cream foundation “G40” (applied using foundation brush)
- Concealer – Diorskin Star concealer “03”
- Setting powder – Cover FX translucent powder
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Blush powder “In Passion”
- Highlighter – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Lip color – Sephora Oil Infusion Color & Care “Pink Granita”