I hope everyone is having a great week! Today I’m going to do another ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler tutorial! I’ve been doing lots of colorful look, so this time around, I wanted to do a more neutral color with a little bit of purple. I have used this palette to do another look, which you can find in my ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler tutorial #1.
Anyways, I have family members over this whole week till next week, so I do apologize if I’m running low on blog posts since I’ve been busy and running around. I do want to line up several Halloween tutorials, so hopefully I’ll be able to post it next week. I’ll try to do a post at least 1 more before the Thanksgiving (Canada) weekend.
Anyhow, for this look, I wanted to do a little bit of a cut crease and reversed winged liner. I cleaned the line up in between the purple liner and the outer corner of the upper lid using MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner in NC30. You can use any beige eyeliner, or white. I don’t really like using white pencil since I thin it’s too stark, the beige liner looks more natural.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Anti-aging”
- Transition – ABH Shadow Couture “Soft Peach”
- Crease – ABH Shadow Couture “Fudge”
- Eyelid – ABH Shadow Couture “Belini”
- Inner corner – ABH Shadow Couture “Chic”
- Lower lid – ABH Shadow Couture “Heirloom”
- Waterline/Tightline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Mascara – NARS “Audicious” mascara
- Falsies – Esqido “BFF”
- Foundation – Diorskin Star foundation “31”
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Custard”
- Setting powder – CoverFX setting powder
- Highlighter – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Powder Blush “In Bloom”
- Lipstick – Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick “Flashing Light”