Summer is the season for Wedding, and this Summer Wedding Guest Makeup look would be perfect for those beautiful outdoor wedding parties! It’s flirty and summery! I love coral lips for summer, it’s very youthful and less intimidating than red or orange lips. A fun look to wear! If you want to wear this as a daily makeup, just skip the falsies. This makeup is wearable and will look great on everyone.
The lip color for this look is the YSL Rouge Pur Couture 52, also known as Rosy Coral. This lipstick is popular in Asia, it was sold out everywhere in Indonesia! Apparently it was made popular by a Korean actress. Anyways, I can see why Asian women are obsessing over this lip color. You can wear it as a stain, or full on like me. The one thing with this lipstick I disliked is the fact that it’s quite drying on the lips. I have very dry lips, so I have to apply lip balm before and after I apply the lipstick.
Also, I just grabbed the Dior Eye Reviver palette, and this is the first time I’m using it. I really like this palette, it has soft wearable shades. It’s so easy to blend and buttery. Not as heavily pigmented as some other brands, but gorgeous shades. It is too pretty to be passed on.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”.
- Base – Dior Eye Reviver Palette “1”.
- Crease/Lower lid – Dior Eye Reviver Palette “4”.
- Eyelid – Dior Eye Reviver Palette “3”.
- Tear Duct – Dior Eye Reviver Palette “2”.
- Outer V – Dior Eye Reviver Palette “5”.
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic pencil liner “NC15/NW20”.
- Winged liner/lower lash line – Dior Eye Reviver Palette “6”.
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe” + “Medium Brown”.
- Mascara – Cover Girl “Lash Blast” mascara.
- Falsies – Gwiyomi Boutique “no. 3” falsies
- Primer – Kat Von D “Lock-it Featherweight Primer”.
- Foundation – Bare Minerals “bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum”. (PS: don’t expect me to do a review on this foundation because I’ve returned it)
- Under Eye Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy concealer “Custard”.
- Blemish Concealer – MAC Studio Finish concealer “NC30”.
- Setting Powder – CoverFX translucent setting powder “Light”.
- Contour – Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette “Shadowplay”.
- Highlight – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”.
- Blush – NARS “Mata Hari” blush.
- Lipstick – YSL Rouge Pur Couture “52 (Rosy Coral)”.