As the weather is getting warmer, I wanted a lighter, and more colorful Summer makeup. I think I still haven’t had enough of mint makeup. I know the reign of mint color is over, but I couldn’t stay away from it! There’s just something about this color that’s so refreshing. So I decided to create a mint eyeliner look.
You can change the mint liner to any color you want, I think turquoise and yellow would be a great alternative for something bright. I chose to use Stila Smudge stick liner since it gives me the color pay-off I was looking for. I did tried their mint liquid liner, but it wasn’t good at all. I also set the eyeliner using a light green eyeshadow to prevent smudging – this is not necessary unless you have oily lids, just to be safe. Setting the eyeliner with powder will make it smudge-proof especially in warmer weather.
I paired this mint eyeliner with a pink lips, but you don’t have to pair it with this lips. I would pair this with a peachy lips for an alternative. I just paired it with pink lips just because I wanted to use my new lipstick. I kept everything else very simple. No falsies with this look since I don’t want it to look too glam.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “original”
- Base – Makeup Geek Cosmetics “Shimma Shimma”
- Eyeliner – Stila Cosmetics Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner “Mint Julep”
- Eyeshadow – Make Up For Ever Diamond e/s “D316 Crystalline Pinky Green”
- Mascara – Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara “Very Black”
- Brows – Anastasia Brow Wiz in “Taupe” and “Brunette”
- Foundation – Chanel CC Cream “32”
- Under Eye – Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener “Light to Medium Peach”
- Highlight – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Blush – MAC powder blush “Cubic”
- Lipstick – Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited My Dear Matte “Allure Fuchsia”