Aye, if you’ve read my previous post, you know this tutorial is coming, right? Right! As I’ve said previously, the colors from this Bodyshop Lily Cole Shimmer Cube are a lot more pigmented when applied with a flat eyeshadow brush. So, don’t be surprised when you see that the colors here are a lot more pigmented than the ones that I swatched on my hand.
Now, I added an extra full front photo of myself with my eyes looking down. You might notice that the eyeliner on the other eye is way thicker, that’s because one of my eye is smaller than the other one. So, I have to draw a thicker eyeliner on the other eye so when I opened both eyes, the eyeliner looked equal. Also, the bigger eye has a lot more folds/lines. The small eye has an almond shape while the bigger one is more rounded. Ugh, there’s a reason why I have the bangs covering that eye! hahaha..Anyways, doesn’t matter. I can’t really help it, so I just make the best out of it!
Repeat after me, people: my imperfections make me perfect and unique 😉
So this look will suit almost everyone! I’m not sure how this will show up on those with darker skin than mine. I think darker skin might be able to use the 2 dark colors, but might not be able to use the lighter ones. This cube works for any eye colors! The look is very spring. It’s a great look if you dare to wear colors during the day.
Anyhow, let’s get the tutorial started! I prep my eyelids by applying Maybelline Inked in Pink 24hr Color Tattoo.
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Live Lilac all over the lid.
2. With a pencil brush, I applied Think Pink on the outer V and on the crease.
3. I blended the crease by applying a clean blending brush.
4. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I dipped the brush in water and then to Go Violet eyeshadow. I created a winged liner on the upper lid. I also lined my waterline using black eyeliner from Annabelle.
5. Using whatever is left on the brush, I applied Go Violet on the lower lashline. I also applied Live Lilac on the inner corner of the lower lid.
6. I filled in my brows using Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette.
7. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Curl Impact Collagen mascara on both top and lower lashes.
8. I applied MAC Matchmaster foundation on my face using MAC Stippling brush. This foundation is quite matte, and I purposely chose it because the eyes are quite frosty.
9. I powdered my T-zone using a loose powder.
10. I contoured the side of my nose and the hollow of the cheeks using MAC Shadowy.
11. For the cheeks, I applied MAC Well Dressed blush.
12. For the lips, I applied Revlon Just Bitten lip balm in Crush on the center of the lid and blended it outwards using my finger. On top of it, I applied a clear lipgloss and blot excess off.