As promised, here’s another look using ABH Modern Renaissance palette. This Soft Glam Day makeup is more on the wearable side, even though it can be a little bit glam if you are not used to wearing much makeup during the day. Read more below for pictorial and product info, and watch the tutorial!
For this Soft Glam Day makeup tutorial, I also added a short clip on how I applied my falsies underneath my real lashes. As mentioned in the video, I first saw this technique by Leigh Dickson Artistry on Youtube, and you guys should check out her tutorial for the explanation.
I think this look is also a nice look for wedding makeup. It’s very pretty and natural, nothing too overwhelming if you like that natural look for brides. The skin is kept natural but fresh, and you can always change up the lips for the reception or after party.
Check out my other ABH Modern Renaissance tutorials right here:
● Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Light *
● Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer in Beige *
● Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder *
● Laura Mercier Invisible Setting Loose Powder *
● Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush in Snapdragon *
● MAC Brow Sculpt in Brun *
● Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Anti-Aging
● Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette – Golden Ochre, Warm Taupe, Raw Sienna, Cyprus Umber, Primavera
● Tarte Rainforest of the Sea So Fine Micro Liner
● MAC Chromatographic pencil liner in NW25/NC30
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara
● Ardell Demi Wispies lashes
● Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Dolce *
● YSL Pop Water Glossy Stain #208 *
* products used but not mentioned in video