If you are following me on Twitter, you should know that I went to grab the new Love Me eyeshadow palette from Smashbox couple days a go. Since I couldn’t decide which palette to buy, N told me to grab both! So, I bought both the Entice Me and Admire Me palettes. I bought it at Shopper’s and lucky me, I was able to use my points to pretty much buy both palettes (woo-hoo!!!). It costs CAD$40 for each palette at Shopper’s.
Entice Me comes in 5 shadows – Purple Taupe (left), Sparkling Purple (top), Icy Pink (bottom), Icy Blue (right top) and Deep Sparkling Navy (right). The “base colors (Sparkling Purple and Icy Pink)” occupied most of the palette.
The texture of the shadows is very buttery and creamy. It blends very easily. The Icy Blue and Icy Pink are very light and pastel-y. The other 3 colors are quite shimmery.
Anyhow, I’m using Entice Me palette for this tutorial. I used the same step-by-step look on the upper eyelid as what they recommend at the back of the palette.
1. I applied Icy Blue from the inner corner to the center of the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Then, I applied Sparkling Purple from the outer corner to the center of the lid, blending it towards Icy Blue.
3. Using a small shader brush, I applied Icy Pink on the inner corner of the eyelid.
4. Using an angled brush, I applied Deep Sparkling Navy on along the upper lashline as a winged liner.
5. I used a clean angled brush to apply Purple Taupe on the lower lashline (not on the palette instruction).
6. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Smoldering Voluminous eyeliner.
7. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
9. For my face, I applied Urban Decay Naked foundation.
10. I applied L’oreal True Match Concealer Crayon W1-w3 under my eyes, along the bridge of my nose, on top of my brows and on my cupid’s bow.
11. Then, I used L’oreal True Match Concealer Crayon N6-N8 on the hollows of my cheeks, on the side of my nose and on my temple.
12. I applied MAC Cubic on the cheeks and completed the look by applying Revlon Mauve It Over matte lipstick.
ps: please ignore my under eye circles..I haven’t been able to have a good rest for a few days, and I got sick…