For my 2nd Youtube video this year, I’m using Shu Uemura Shu: Palette to create a soft bronze eye makeup. For this tutorial, I’m using mostly Shu Uemura products. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial!
Please do let me know if you have any request for a video tutorial, or if you have any inputs. I added some background music since I was told my last video was too quiet. I also zoomed in more for the eye makeup since a couple people mentioned that they’d like to see it more zoomed in.
Also, I don’t know if you guys realized, but I added an English close caption for the video, and an Indonesian subtitle for my Indonesian readers!
- Moisturizer – Shu Uemura Tsuya Youthful Bouncy Fine cream (this is actually for dry skin, there’s an Emulsion version of this product for those with Oily skin. I used this for this tutorial just because my skin was feeling very dry in the winter)
- Foundation – Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation
- Concealer – Shu Uemura Multi Concealer
- Setting Powder – Shu Uemura Lightbulb Glowing Translucent face powder
- Primer – Shu Uemura cream eyeshadow “Ivory”
- Brow bone – Shu Uemura Shu: Palette “S Light Beige 815”
- Transition – Shu Uemura Shu: Palette “ME medium brown 856”
- Crease/lower lid – Shu Uemura Shu: Palette “M dark brown 895 “
- Outer V/crease – Shu Uemura Shu: Palette “M dark brown 895” + “M black 990”
- Outer half of lower lid – Shu Uemura Shu: Palette “M dark brown 895” + “M black 990”
- Winged liner – Shu Uemura “Calligraphy: ink liner”
- Waterline – L’oreal “Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner”
- Mascara – Dior “Diorshow mascara”
- Falsies – Esqido “oh so sweet”
- Brows – Shu Uemura “Brow Sword” + Clinique “Just Browsing” + KVD Tattoo Brow “Med. Brown”
- Blush – Smashbox Halo blush “Passion”
- Lipstick – Shu Uemura “Sheer Shine CR350”