The newest Shu Uemura Pastel Fantasy Collection for Spring/Summer 2016 is to die for! These pastel colors are so pretty!!!! To be honest I thought when I bought the products I was going to end up with chalky eyeshadows, but nooope I was totally wrong. Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy this Shu Uemura Pastel Fantasy makeup tutorial, and if you haven’t please do subscribe to my Youtube Channel! I upload 2 videos every week for you guys! If you have any request just leave me a comment.
The drawing crayons have so much colors, not to mention they are crease resistant and yet so easy to blend. The eyeshadows have such gorgeous colors and great pigment payoffs (as you all can see from the pictures and video!). I was really surprised to see how pigmented the products are, and I didn’t even use a white base to bring the color out. Thank you Shu Uemura for creating amazing pastel products!
The Pastel Shimmer (highlighter) is not like your typical Western highlighter (think Becca Champagne Pop or The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer). The Shu Uemura Pastel Shimmer actually has very fine shimmer particle and it does not make your skin looks oily at all. So if you have combination-oily skin, you should give this product a look or try. It really does give a nice soft diffused look without looking overly shiny. It makes my skin looks really pretty in real life.
- Primer – DECIEM NIOD Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%*
- Foundation – Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation #754
- Concealer – Shu Uemura Multi-Concealer 5YR Medium-Light/5YR Dark
- Setting Powder – Shu Uemura Lightbulb Glowing Powder
- Primer – Shu Uemura Drawing Crayons in Purple, Pink and Blue
- Outer and inner third – Shu Uemura Pastel Mauve
- Center of lid – Shu Uemura Pastel Pink
- Lower lash line – Shu Uemura Pastel Aqua
- Brows – Shu Uemura Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
- Winged liner – Shu Uemura Calligraphy: Ink Liner in Black
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner NW25/NC30
- Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies*
- Mascara – Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes mascara*
- Blush – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette Glow on Blush in Pink
- Highlighter – Shu Uemura Dual Fit Pressed Powder in Pastel Shimmer
- Lip tint – Shu Uemura Lip Tint Gelato CR01
- Center lip – Shu Uemura Sheer Shine Lipstick RD164
*Products used in the tutorial but not show on the video