Now that Halloween is over, it’s time for the Holiday looks! I recently bought Shu Uemura Maison Kitsue Indigo palette, which is part of Shu Uemura’s 2015 Holiday collection, and this palette shall opens my Holiday looks for 2015! I bought several other products from the collection, but for today I’ll only use the palette. The Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Holiday 2015 Collection consists of amazing products, and you guys should really check it out! The palettes are limited edition, so grab them before they’re sold out!
For today’s look, I decided to do a cat-eye smoky look. This look is great for monolids or hooded lids. If you have hooded lids, open your eyes when you’re applying the outer V shade (the Indigo). You need to apply this shade just slightly above the hooded part so that when your eyes are open, you can still see the color.
- Primer – Shu Uemura cream eyeshadow “Ivory”
- Outer V/lower lash line – Maison Kitsune Indigo palette “Navy”
- Inner lid – Maison Kitsune Indigo palette “Gold”
- Center lid – Maison Kitsune Indigo palette “Black 985”
- Waterline/tightline/upper lash line – MAC kohl liner “Smolder” + MAC Carbon (to set)
- Brows – Shu Uemura Brow Sword
- Lashes – Esqido falsies “Oh So Sweet”
- Foundation – Shu Uemura Oleopact foundation
- Powder – CoverFX setting powder
- Blush – Maison Kitsune Indigo palette glow on blush “Pink”
- Highlighter – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Lip lacquer – Shu Uemura Laque Supreme “Pink Scandal 01”