I’m sooo sorry I’ve been missing for a while! First of all, my face has gotten better, but then I’ve gotten sick over on the weekend, continuing to the weekday. My July started out pretty awesome, eh? *sarcastic look*. Anyways, I was bored since I stayed in bed for couple days and so I made this look.
I wanted to actually unbox the June Beauty Treats box and posted it, but since I was very disappointed with the very late delivery and the products I received, I decided not to post it here. I’ve posted pictures of what I received on my Twitter, so feel free to check it out to see what’s in the box. I will not be renewing my subscription with them after this month. A few other bloggers have expressed similar disappointment as well.
Anyhow, this look is similar to my “Hint of Mint“, but instead of using a mint eyeshadow, I used a turquoise and a light green. I think it turns out to be very pretty. I feel that the light green really bring the whole combo together. It’s wearable if you dare to wear colors out. Very tropical! I used my Sleek Makeup palettes for this look since I want to play with the palettes some more.
Oh, I also played around with my nails on Monday, so if you haven’t seen it, go over to my Instagram to check it out.
1. I applied Truffle from Sleek Makeup iDivine Sparkle 2 palette on the outer corner of my lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a MAC 239 (shader brush), I blended the color towards the inner part of the eyelid.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 if necessary.
4. I used whatever was left on the flat eyeshadow brush from step 1 and applied it to the outer half of the lower lid.
5. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Green Iguana from the Sleek Makeup iDivine Snapshots palette on the inner part of the eyelid. I also applied this color in the middle of the lower lid.
6. I applied Kiwi Flower from the Sleek Makeup iDivine Snapshots palette on the tear duct area using a pencil brush as a highlighter.
7. Using MUFE Aqua Black and an angled eyeliner, I created a winged liner along my upper lash line.
8. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
9. I filled my brows in using MUFE Aqua Brow Gel and an angled eyebrow brush.
10. I curled my lashes and applied MUFE Smoky Lash mascara on my lashes.
11. For the face, I applied UD Naked foundation using a foundation brush.
12. I applied Benefit Dallas bronzer along the outside perimeter of my face.
13. On the cheeks, I applied MAC Peaches blush.
14. I filled my lips using L’oreal Colour Riche Lip Liner in Beyond Pink, and applied MUFE Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N39 (Soft Apricot).