As mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to share this tutorial with you guys! Today’s look uses Sleek Makeup Candy Palette (Limited Edition) that I bought from Luxola! Don’t worry, the palette that I’m giving away is totally brand new, and unused!
Oh, you didn’t know about the giveaway that’s going on? Check out my Sleek Makeup Candy Palette Giveaway post for details! This giveaway will last until Thursday (June 12, 2014) at 11.59pm.So, hurry up and check out that post for more info!
I also want to mention that since my images were getting used without my permission nor credits, I’m putting a huge watermark in the middle of all my pictures from here onwards. I do apologize if the watermark is bothering the picture, but I have to protect my work. I do want to thank all of you who have been kind enough to let me know whenever someone used my pictures (aka plagiarism). I appreciate all your kindness! A big thank you, hugs, and kisses for you who have been supporting me!
Anyways, let’s get the tutorial started!
1. Using Smashbox bullet crease brush, I applied Flump slightly above my crease.
2. Using a small blending brush, I applied Parma Violet on the outer V and the crease. You can apply this using a small shader brush for a more precise application.
3. Using the same bullet crease brush as step 1, I blended out Parma Violet to remove any harsh edge on the crease. I also slightly winged the outer part.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Aniseed all over my eyelid.
5. Using a small shader brush, I applied Bon Bon on the inner corner of my eyes, and then I applied Parma Violet along the lower lash line.
6. I used my face powder (MUFE 118 Pro Finish) and a blending brush under my brows, blending it into the purple shades slightly to remove any harsh edge.
7. I lined my upper lash line using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Eyeliner. On the waterline, I applied black eyeliner pencil.
8. I curled my lashes, applied mascara, and then applied Ardell Demi Wispies lashes. (As you can see, Ardell demi wispies falsies are my current favorite lol).
9. For the brows, I applied Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash. I lightly set it with Anastasia Brow Powder duo in Brunette.
10. For my face, I applied Motives Fire highlight/contour palette. I applied the lightest highlight color on the high planes of my face – cheekbones, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, forehead, chin, below hollows of the cheeks, and under my eyes. I applied the darkest contour color on the hollows of my cheeks, sides of my nose, and temples. I blended them out using a damped beauty blender sponge and MUFE HD Foundation in 118.
11. For my cheeks, I applied Smashbox Halo blush in In Bloom.
12. For the lips, my new favorite, I applied L’oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Rose Symphony