Hola! Today’s tutorial is perfect for Valentine’s Day. The pink and purple combination spells romance and it’s wearable enough to be worn on a date. The look turned out better than expected. The purple blends very nicely into the pink and I took may be about 30mins to complete the whole makeup.
1. I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid.
2. For the pink eyeshadow, I used the Burgundy from Smashbox Flash palette on my lid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
3. On the outer V, I gently pat L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Purple Obsession using a flat eyeshadow brush.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the crease ensuring there’s no harsh line.
5. Using a small angled brush, I applied Purple Obsession on the outer half of the lower lid and Peachy from Smashbox Flash palette on the inner half of the lower lid.
6. I also applied Peachy lightly on the inner corner of the upper eyelid.
7. Using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner on the waterline and tightline.
8. I curled my lashes using Shu Uemura eyelash curler and applied L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
9. I filled my brows lightly using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
10. For the face, I applied L’oreal Magic Lumi foundation all over my face using Shiseido foundation brush.
11. For under the eyes, I applied Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage stick concealer.
12. I applied MAC Fleur Power on the cheeks and applied Revlon Just Bitten in Charmed on my lips to complete the look.