I always have this soft spot for olive colored eyeshadows cause they are just so lovely and pretty. This MAC Duo Mineralized eyeshadow in Bright Side/Gallery Gal is one of my favorite. You can apply the eyeshadows wet or dry, and you can do smoky, neutral, color anything you like! A simple duo eyeshadow can be used in so many ways!
The tutorial showed how to use the eyeshadows together in a very simple way, and you can wear this as a day look, or a night out. If you’re feeling brave, pair this up with a red lip, if you’re going to a party, apply false eyelashes. Make it your own! This classic liner look is getting a little twist from the olive-colored eyeshadow!
1. I applied Shiseido primer all over my face.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Gallery Gal (the olive side) on the outer half of the lid.
3. Using another flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Bright Side (the champagne side) on the inner half, blending it towards the olive.
4. Applied the same sequence of eyeshadow on the lower lid using a pencil brush.
5. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied MUFE Aqua Black gel liner and created a winged/cat-eyeliner on the upperlash line.
6. Using whatever was left on the brush, I applied MUFE Aqua Black along the waterline.
7. I curled my lashes and applied Dior Overcurl mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
8. I filled in my brows using a mixture of MAC Omega and Brun.
9. For the face, I applied Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation.
10. For contouring, I applied MAC Shadowy on the temples as well as hollows of the cheeks using a face fan brush. I also applied it on the sides of the nose using Sigma Angled Precision brush.
11. For the cheeks, I applied MAC Cubic blush.
12. On the lips, I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope.