Alright, I think we can start with New Year Party makeup and move on past the Christmas party makeup for now. If you are still looking for makeup inspiration for Christmas parties, please check my Party makeup tutorials, or use the search bar for specific brands or looks. For this tutorial, I used mainly UD Gwen Stefani palette for the eyes.
For this New Year party makeup look, I wanted to use something with glitters, but I don’t really own that much glitter products anymore. Nevertheless, I used what I have left on my kit, I don’t remember what this one is called since I transfer it to a different container, but I’m pretty sure it’s from GOSH cosmetics. It’s more like a shimmery dust that’s similar to how a disco ball looks like when light reflects on it.
For the glitter dust, I applied it with a wet brush to make sure the color is packed on the lid. You can also apply it dry, but it might not last long. Everything else on my face is kept very simple, and my lips are kept pretty nude. Actually, in real life, my lips look slightly rosy than completely nude like in the picture below.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – NYX Jumbo Pencil “Black Bean”
- Eyelid – UD Gwen Stefani “Serious”
- Crease – UD Gwen Stefani “Zone”
- Transition – UD Gwen Stefani “Stark”
- Glitter – GOSH (can’t remember the product name sorry!!!)
- Lower lid – UD Gwen Stefani “Danger”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- Winged liner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Brows – ABH Dip Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- Falsies – Esqido lashes “Oh So Sweet”
- Primer – Bobbi Brown Vit. Enriched Face Base; The BodyShop Drops of Youth Wonderblur
- Foundation – Chanel Velvet Lumiere #30
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy concealer “Custard”
- Setting Powder – CoverFX “Translucent setting powder”
- Contour – Smashbox Contour Step-by-Step Contour Kit “Light/Medium”
- Blush – Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting blush “Vibrant Poppy”
- Highlighter – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Base – Chanel Velvet Lumiere #30
- Stain – L’oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”