Today’s post is a little bit different than usual, instead of talking about makeup, I’ll be sharing with you these beautiful jewelries from Montana Silversmiths Jewelry. You can read more about the jewelries and check out more pictures below!
If you are looking for an affordable yet high quality jewelries, check out Montana Silversmiths! They have an amazing collection of rings, watches, necklaces and a lot more on their website. Not only they have an amazing selection of jewelries, the prices are so affordable!
Montana Silversmiths has focused on creating western buckles and jewelry of exquisite design for over 40 years. Located in Columbus, Montana, nestled on the banks of the Yellowstone River, our designers live and work in the heart of Montana’s Big Sky country where the silhouette of a horse and the rugged peaks of the Beartooth Mountains are always in sight. In Big Sky country, it’s easy to capture the spirit and drama of the Old West and engrave it in silver.
So I received 3 products from them, a ring and 2 necklaces. I was given the option to choose the design of the jewelries myself, so I picked these 3 from the wide-range of collection that they have to offer. I was extremely delighted when I received the package from Montana Silversmiths!
The 3 products that I chose are:
- A Path of Star Lights Ring (size 7)
- This simple yet elegant band has a single channel of round cubic zirconia.
- Rhodium plate over a sterling silver base to maintain bright silver-tone shine. Clear cubic zirconia stones.
- Sparkling Pathway Necklace
- Rhodium plated over a brass base. Cubic zirconia stones.
- A waving line of eight graduated cubic zirconia wind their way down, while each curve is hugged by a line of antiqued silver finished pinpoints. Necklace pendant hangs from a princess length 19 inch chain.
- Two-Tone A Path of Star Lights Three Ring Necklace
- Silver and gold finish over a brass base. Cubic zirconia stones
- Featuring one gold finish clear bright stones channel set in a small eternity ring flanked by two silver finish eternity rings hanging from a silver box chain. Necklace box chain is 19″ in length.
*All descriptions were taken from Montana Silversmiths website
What do I have to say about these jewelries? Well, first of all, I’m pretty surprised at how elegant the designs were. I was taken aback a little bit to the fact that the ring and the pendants were a bit bigger and thicker than I expected, but I didn’t really mind them. These jewelries are beautiful.
The A Path of Star Lights Ring comes in different sizes, 6, 7, 8 & 9. I do usually wear a size 7 on my ring finger, but this size 7 also fits my middle finger. If you are interested in looking into Western Engagement rings, you should definitely check their website out!
The Sparkling Pathway necklace sits a little bit off because the ring that holds the chain sits at the back of the cubic zirconia stone (the first 2 from the top). So, just keep in mind if you are getting this necklace, the pendant might not sit right when you wear it around your neck.
My favourite out of all the 3 is the Two-Tone a Path of Star Lights Three Ring Necklace. It’s so pretty and elegant, I absolutely love it! This necklace works with anything, casual tops or dresses. The colours are not overpowering, and there’s such an elegance to this necklace. Just beautiful. You can also buy this necklace as a set with a pair of earrings, if you are interested in getting a set.
I just want to give Montana Silversmiths a huge thank you for sending me these gorgeous jewelries.
- This review is based on my own honest experience only
- If irritation occurred, please contact your health care provider.
- I am not liable for any reaction occurred to you while using this product.
- This product was sent to me by a PR Company as PR samples.
- I do NOT get paid to do this review. This review and any opinions expressed in this post is solely based on my own honest experience.
- External links on this post are not affiliated links.