A new tutorial using my brand new Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm Palette. I actually been wanting to buy the palette for a while, and I couldn’t made up my mind because I had a bad experience with Indonesian custom not releasing my palettes. So, I was extremely happy when Luxola finally has an office in Jakarta. That makes online shopping in Luxola so much easier. My palette arrived in 2 days after I purchased it. So fast and quick! If you do click on my Luxola banner or links, you’ll get a 15% off. I am affiliated with Luxola and do earn commission in store credit form. However, I have to buy my palettes out of my own pocket.
Anyways, In the Storm palette, there’s a lot of metallic colors, and I’m sure you all know that Metallics are in again this Fall 2013. There is no individual shades name from the palette (which is super weird), but I hope you get the idea.
I prepped my eyes using MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
1. I applied a cranberry eyeshadow (darkest pink from the palette) all over my lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a fluffy blending brush, I blended the edge out. (Optional step)
3. Using a small fluffy brush, I applied a black eyeshadow from the palette on the outer corner to the crease.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the edge until there’s no harsh line on the crease. (sorry for the blurry picture)
5. Using a wet wipe, I cleaned the outer edge of my eyelid to create a diagonal clean line.
6. I also applied MUFE Aqua Liner in black on the outer half of the waterline. I also applied a gold eyeshadow from Sleek iDivine Storm on the inner corner of the lid, and a blue eyeshadow on the rest of the lower lid.
7. I created winged liner/cat-eye liner/feline flick along the upper lash line using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
8. I applied MAC Brule under the brow bone.
9. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Double Curl Extension mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
10. I filled my brows using Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9.
12. On the face, I applied MUFE HD Foundation, and under the eyes I applied MUFE HD concealer.
13. I powdered my face using Cinema Secret loose powder.
14. I applied MAC Cubic on my cheeks as blush.
15. On the lips, I applied some lipstick that I’ve melted and forgot to label it…(sorry)
Anything that can go wrong on this tutorial went wrong. I mean, I couldn’t get the lights to work like normal for some reason, may be they are dying. Then, my skin was so dry that day, and I ran out of moisturizer. So, apologies if my foundation looks slightly cakey (or a lot). On top of that, my palette fell from the table because I accidentally tripped – when I was trying to break the fall by holding onto the table, my hand hit the palette. Ah, what a day 🙂 hahahaha…