Another look using Maison Kitsune for Shu Uemura Indigo eye/cheek palette! This time, I really wanted to showcase the gorgeous blue eyeshadow fron the palette, so I created this blue smoky eyes look! This look is super easy to recreate, and it’s a really fresh take on a non-black smoky eyes.The only product that is black is my mascara, even my eyeliner is blue (surprise, surprise..lol).
We’ve all seen black smoky eyes, brown smoky eyes, grey smoky eyes, well why not an all blue smoky eyes? This blue smoky eyes will bring out those with brown, or green, or grey eyes! I love how the blue shadow from the palette looks almost jewel like. It’s not too dark, yet still have a rich deep blue hue.
For the lashes, I decided to apply the Maison Kitsune Jewel-Fur-for-a Wink falsies since I thought it was going to add a bit of fun to the whole look. Very extravagant, perfect for Holiday party makeup! Of course, you can skip this special falsies and wear the regular ones, but I think this falsies are amazing! Also, if you want to know what else I’ve bought from this collection, check out my Instagram account!
- Base – Shu Uemura cream eyeshadow “Ivory”
- Eyeliner – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Play & Remix Drawing pencil “Indigo”
- All over eyelid – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “Navy”
- Inner corner – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “White”
- Center of lid – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “Soft Blue”
- Brows – Shu Uemura Brow Sword
- Mascara – NARS Audicious mascara
- Falsies – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune “Jewel-Fur-For-A-Wink” false lashes
- Primer – Bobbi Brown “Vitamin Enriched Face Base”
- Foundation – Shu Uemura Lightbulb foundation #754
- Concealer – YSL Touche Eclat
- Setting powder – Shu Uemura Lightbulb Glowing Face Powder “Colorless”
- Highlighter – Guerlain Meteorites Powder
- Blush – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo palette glow on blush “Pink”
- Lip lacquer – Shu Uemura lip Lacque Supreme “CR1 Chu Chu Coral”