When I went to buy the L’oreal La Palette Nude 1, my eyes caught the attention of the L’oreal Sahara Treasure infallible eyeshadow. I’ve quite a collection of the La Couleur Infallible eyeshadows, so this was a great addition to my collection! Absolutely love the color, it’s a beautiful old gold shade with a creamy texture. So easy to blend, and what a great pigment pay-off!
Anyways, I decided to do a warm “halo” smokey eyes with this look. It wasn’t a great day for me to do a tutorial, I made so many mistakes at first. I also, should have used my Anastasia Brow Wiz on the brows, but no, instead I tried to be all “experimental-y” and used the brow pomade. I’m still having difficulties using the brow pomade, thus brows not on fleek for this post. So upset!
Oh, how do you guys like my new hair cut? I posted it last week on Instagram! I went to get it cut at Studio136 in Locke St, Hamilton. My stylist is Amanda, and I think she did an amazing job! All I told her was to get rid of the bulky layers at the top, and chop it off to my collar bone. I’m still contemplating if I should color my hair this year or not. What do you think?
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – MUFE Pro Finish “118”
- Transition – L’oreal La Palette Nude 1 “#5”
- Crease – L’oreal La Palette Nude 1 “#9”
- Outer/Inner third (upper + lower) – L’oreal La Palette Nude “6”
- Center lid (upper + lower) – L’oreal “Sahara Treasure” infallible eyeshadow
- Outer crease/Lower lashline – Kat Von D Eye Contour Palette “Shax”
- Winged liner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- Lashes – Gwiyomi Boutique falsies #3
- Inner corner – The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter
- Primer – The Body Shop Drops of Youth “Wonderblur” Face primer
- Foundation – MAC Pro Longwear foundation “NC25”
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear concealer “NC25”
- Under eyes Setting Powder – CoverFX translucent powder
- Face setting powder – MUFE Pro Finish “118”
- Contour powder – Smashbox “Contour” shade from the contour kit
- Highlighter – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Powder blush “In Bloom”
- Lip color – L’oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”