I was watching Lisa Eldridge Purple Glitter youtube video, and wanted to re-create that look on myself. It definitely looks amazing, and since I do own a pot of purple glitter I wanted to give it a shot. I do not have all the products that she used on the video, so I had to improvise with whatever I owned. I also modify it so it suits me.
Anyways, halfway through my tutorial, I realized I couldn’t open up my glitter. The purple glitter is at the bottom container of my glitter stack, and I guessed I didn’t close it properly last time. So, I omitted the glitter out of the equation.
So, to make the purple pops even more, I decided to apply L’oreal Infallible Purple Obsession eyeshadow with a wet brush. I love using the L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows wet. It gives such great intensity and has a nice sheen to it!
1. I applied Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Illusoire on my eyelid using my finger.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Purple Obsession.
3. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Lotus Flower from Sleek Makeup iDivine Snapshot above the crease and on the inner corner of the lid.
4. At this point, I realized I couldn’t open my purple glitter, so I decided to wet my flat eyeshadow brush and re-applied L’oreal Infallible Purple Obsession eyeshadow on the lid.
5. I lined my upper and lower lashline, as well as waterline using L’oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black (using the brush that comes with it).
6. Using a pencil brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible Purple Obsession on the lower lid.
7. I curled my lashes, and applied L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara on both top and lower lashes.
8. I applied several individual false eyelashes (camera didn’t pick those lashes) on the upper lashes.
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette.
10. On my face, I applied L’oreal Magic Lumi foundation using a foundation brush.
11. I applied YSL Cream Blush no. 2 on the cheeks.
12. I also applied MAC Pearl cream base using my finger on the bridge of my nose, on top of my cheekbones, cupid’s bow and chin.
13. On my lips, I applied L’oreal Color Riche lipliner in Beyond Pink, and added L’oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain in Eternally Nude. (I feel like this makes lips look bigger than usual..lol)