A new tutorial! As you all know from my Instagram, I just recently posted a sneak preview of today’s tutorial there. I used my brand new Kat Von D Monarch Palette, and I love it! I think this palette is going to be one of my favorites this year. Amazing colors, great pigmentation, so smooth and easily blendable. Love it!
I prepped my eyelids using Urba Decay Primer Potion in Eden. On my face, I used Smashbox Foundation primer.
As always, scroll all the way down to skip the how-to and get on the product list.
1. I applied Wrath on my crease using Sephora bullet crease brush.
2. Using a clean blending brush, I softened the edge of my crease.
3. I applied Shadow Box on the outer V using a small shader brush.
4. I, then, used the Sephora bullet crease brush on step 1 to blend my outer V shade.
5. I also applied Summerfly on my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
6. Along the lower lash line, I applied Shadow Box using a small shader brush.
7. Using the same brush, I applied Wrath on top of Shadow Box on the lower lid.
8. I created a winged liner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner, and along my waterline I applied L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
9. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal double extended mascara on both upper and lower lashes. I also applied Ardell Demi Wispies false eyelashes.
10. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.
12. I applied Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush in In Bloom.
13. I also added a MAC Bronzer on top of the blush a little bit.
14. On my lips, I applied Clinique Mega Melon chubby lip tint.
Eyes – Kat Von D Monarch palette (crease: Wrath, outer box: Shadow Box, eyelid: Summer Fly, lower lid: Shadow Box and Wrath); Kanebo Kate Super Sharp liner; L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner; L’oreal Double Extender mascara; Ardell Demi Wispies; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.
Face – Coverfx cream foundation in G40 and N11.
Cheeks – Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush in In Bloom; MAC Bronzer.
Lips – Clinique Mega Melon chubby lip tint.